Monday 11 July 2016

Herd You Had A Birthday

Good evening all, hope you are well and are having better weather than we are having here on the East Coast!
I have been dying to ink up my new stamp and die set from MFT The Whole Herd, so I thought I would play along with this week's challenge over at CAS(E) this sketch, another CAS card but I'm really getting into this style of card making!
The fence stamp is from Clearly Besotted, the stamped images are coloured with Spectrum Noirs and the cardstock is from my stash.
Here's my card, thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

Kim said...

Your card is absolutely adorable!! I like clean cards more and more all of the time. The sketch is nice and perfect for all of your farm animals. Great job!! :>)

KimCreate said...

Love these barn amimals! Very cute card. :)

donna mikasa said...

Such a fun take on the sketch! Love those barnyard animals!

Heike said...

Die Karte ist ja süß. Vielen Dank für deine Teilnahme bei den Animal Friends.

Liebe Grüße
Heike

Daniela said...

Eine ganz tolle Karte hast Du gezaubert. So süsse Tiere.
Danke für Deine Teilnahme bei den Animal Friends.
Liebe Grüsse Daniela