Thursday 21 July 2016

Sunny Wetlands!

Good evening, thanks for stopping by!
Tonight I have a card to share which was inspired by this weeks challenge over at The Paper Players where the theme is 'Watercolor'.
I have just ordered a book with watercolour techniques in so will be trying out more of these style of cards once it arrives!
The watercolours used are Newton And Windsor, I have tried to give the impression the birds are heading into the sunset!, the stamps are from the Wetlands set from Stamping Up and the border was made using stitched rectangle dies.
Here's my card, hope you like it!



I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:





3 comments:

susiestacey said...

Lovely card, thank you for sharing at Allorts "Frame It" challenge and good luck x Susan x

Hannelie said...

Since this beautiful card already has a frame... you definitely need to hang it on the wall or place it where everyone can enjoy it! Stunning!
Thanks for joining the Paper Players!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Thank you for so much for sharing your gorgeous card in the OSAAT "Anything Goes with Elements of Nature" Challenge!