Wednesday 15 June 2016

Bee Happy!

Good evening all, just a quick post after a gruelling Zumba class, my bed is calling me!
Today's card is made using the sketch from this weeks challenge over at CAS colours and sketches combined with the colour combo over at Color Throwdown.
I have used Kraft card as a base matted with Green cardstock and a White piece of cardstock which has been embossed with a Cheery Lynn Honeycomb embossing folder. The bee hive is part of a digi set I purchased from Etsy and the cute little Bumble Bee is part of a Cheery Lynn 'bugs' die set.
The tag die is one of the first dies I bought, one of the big Red sizzex dies, how dies have changed over time! The grass tuft die is from Clearly besotted and the sentiment is computer generated.
Anyway, that's enough from me, here's my card, hope you like it, thanks for stopping by!



I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:








2 comments:

paperkicks said...

Super cute card! Love the textured background!!

Lori said...

Too cute! Love the embossed background. It's perfect with your bee themed design. Thanks for joining us for this week's Color Throwdown!