Wednesday 22 June 2016

Aloha!

Good evening all, thanks for stopping by, just a quick post after my exhausting Zumba class, this hot weather and exercise just don't go well together!
I have been dying to get a card made all week with my new MFT stamp set Polynesian Paradise, and finally managed it today. I thought it would be perfect for this week's challenge over at Addicted To CAS where the code word is Aloha.
The stamps have been coloured with Spectrum Noirs then placed over a masked background I made using Dew Drop inks, mounted onto some fuchsia cardstock, the sunshine die is Lil Inker and I finished with a sentiment from the stamp set, anyway here's my card hope you like it!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Really pretty layout.. love that blending as well. Thanks for playing along at ADTCAS. x Carolyn

Doni High said...

oooh...had to pin this! I love everything about it!
Thanks for playing along with us at ATCAS.

Monika/Buzsy said...

Oh, this is so pretty and sweet. Love the circle with the cute images... the coloring looks great! Thank you for playing along with us at the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge.

Diane said...

How very pretty....love the colors and design! Thank you for joining our challenge at The Sisterhood!
Diane TSH DT

Marisa said...

Fabulous sponging to create the sea and sky and love the focal cluster. Great card! Thanks for joining us at The Curtain Call.

Aileen said...

Wonderful card, love your background so soft with the vibrant bird. Perfect

Darlene said...

Just PERFECT and I love your choice of colors/design! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘CREATE YOUR OWN BACKGROUND’ challenge and please come back again soon!
Darlene
one of the 'Sistahs'
The Sisterhood of Crafters
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit!