Tuesday 17 May 2016

My blogging comeback!

Hello, hope you are all well, can't believe it's nearly a year since I last made a post, where has the time gone! I have decided to make an effort to start blogging and making cards for fun again. I have also decided to try new techniques (well new to me anyway!) So for my first card I have tried making a background with inks, it does require some improvements but not bad for a first attempt!
I was inspired by this weeks challenge over at The Paper Players, where the theme is 'Wild Animals'
I came across a lovely stamp set from Joy Crafts, which I thought would be perfect, so enough waffle from me, here's my card, thanks for stopping by.


Crafty stash used: White card, Memento Inks, Joy Crafts stamp and Clearly Besotted sentiment.

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:
                         
                                      

                        







12 comments:

LeAnne said...

Oh my oh my....this is just awesome! LOVE those zebras, and you've created such a wonderful sunset scene! PERFECTLY CAS too! Thanks for playing with my challenge this week at the Players!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Well Sarah this is a great card to get back to blogging with! Your zebras are so striking against your sponged sunset, beautifully clean and simple. Thanks for joining us over at The Paper Players this week and we look forward to seeing you play along again soon!

Nance Leedy said...

Yes, lovely background you've created for these beautiful zebra. Gorgeous colors and perfect for the challenge. Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players!

Joyce said...

What a speldid scene you created. Love that beatiful ink blending. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology this week.

Back Porch Stamper said...

This card caught my eye immediately! Beautiful sky and background!

Back Porch Stamper said...

Beautiful card! It caught my eye immediately! Lov how you created the background!

Hannelie said...

You are back with a bang!
Your card takes me home... straight back to my beloved South-Africa!
Fabulous card... so glad you joined the Paper Players!

Hannelie said...

Back to thank you for playing at CASology too!

Tracey McNeely said...

Sarah beautiful ink blending and the zebra look amazing with the ombre sky! Thank you for sharing with us at CASology this week!

Unknown said...

This is a wonderful project and can't wait to see what else you come up with now that you are back in the blogging world.

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Congrats on your Paper Players win - this is one amazing card!!!

Melissa said...

What a comeback!!! This is gorgeous! Those zebras really pop against that beautiful ink blending!
Thank you so much for joining us over at CASology! :)