Sunday 6 April 2014

ColourQ DT - Challenge #235

Afternoon all, thought I better confirm I'm still on this planet!
As some of you may have read in an earlier post I decided to try selling a few invitations online, but a few have turned into a lot!
So I haven't had much spare time, it's just been work, sleep and invitations!
Anyway, I managed to create a card for this weeks challenge over at ColourQ, the colour palette this week is gorgeous!

                                                         
I thought I would ink up my new Clearly Besotted stamp set, Good Times, which can be found HERE.
The cardstock is Stampin Up, twine is American Crafts and the embossing folder is from my local craft store, not sure which brand.
Be sure to check out the rest of the DT's fabulous creations, best get back to the production line, here's my card, happy crafting!


No comments: