Sunday 2 March 2014

Creative Inspirations DT - It's A Boy Thing

Evening peeps, just a quick post before Mr Selfridge!
I thought I better share my DT card for this weeks challenge over at Creative Inspirations as I am running late again!
The theme this weeks is 'It's a boy thing', we want to see all things masculine!
For my card I have used my Superstar stamp set from Clearly Besotted, inked with Dew Drop inks and the cardstock is American Crafts, quite a CAS design but I think it works perfectly with the fun bright colours.
Be sure to check out the rest of the DT's creations, then get creating.
We have a fab prize up for grabs - £10 gift voucher from Crafts U Love, we are also holding a DT call, all you need to do is send an email along with 3 creations to Natalie, you could become part of a fabulous team!
Anyway, enough waffle, here's my card, hope you like it!


I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:



2 comments:

Donna Mosley said...

Great card Sarah, love the design.

Donna x

coops said...

simply stunning sarah.i love the fab stars :D

xx coops xx