Monday 27 January 2014

Make A Wish

Afternoon all, hope you've had a lovely weekend, we had miserable weather here on the East Coast, a good excuse to stay in and craft!
I thought I would join in this weeks challenge over at Color Throwdown as the colour palette really caught my eye!
I have used my Clearly Besotted 'Make A Wish' stamp set, inked with Dew Drop inks, which can be found HERE, cardstock is American Crafts, apologies for the short post but the challenge ends very shortly, so must dash!
Here's my card, hope you like it!


I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:


6 comments:

Melody said...

Love all those pretty balloons stamped together like that! Thanks for playing with us at Color Throwdown.

Claire said...

What a great design and a fab take on the sketch. Great colours too. Hugs, Claire x

coops said...

gorgeous fun card sarah.i love the balloons :D

xx coops xx

Chrissie said...

This looks simply terrific Sarah!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
Less is More

Gabi MeWi said...

Gorgeous card - love the colors.

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a fun birthday card. Love the cluster of balloons and how the colors look together. Great design. Thank you for playing along with us at The Color Throwdown.