Friday 31 January 2014

Creative Inspirations DT - Stamping

Hello all, I'm back with my DT card for this weeks challenge over at Creative Inspirations, and the theme this week is nice and easy 'Stamping' all you need to do is include some stamping on your creation!
For my card I have used another of my new stamp sets from Clearly Besotted - Home Sweet Home, which can be found HERE, inked with Dew Drop inks and the cardstock is American Crafts, another CAS card, but I think it works well with this stamp set!
Be sure to visit the Creative Inspirations blog and check out the rest of the DT's fab creations. We have a brand new sponsor this week - Stamp and Create, with a fab prize of $20 gift certificate up for grabs! So why not get out your stamps and join in the fun!
Here's my card, hope you like it!



I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:



3 comments:

Electra said...

I absolutely LOVE the simplicity of this. REALLY. It's delicate and bold and everything all at once. Bravo! Thank you for sharing your art with s at Opus Gluei for our Trees challenge, we look forward to seeing you again!

coops said...

stunning new home card sarah.your design is fab :D

xx coops xx

Chat Noir said...

Hi Sarah......this is such a lovely card and just goes to show that less is more! Great choice of images and beautifully put together. Thanks for joining in with our challenge at Opus Gluei.