Sunday 5 January 2014

April Showers

Evening all, thanks for stopping by. I managed to squeeze a little crafting in this afternoon, so thought I would share today's creation!
I have used my new Clearly Besotted - April Showers stamp set, which can be found HERE, inked with Dew Drop inks, the cardstock and twine are American Crafts and the button is from my stash, quite a CAS design and I think the colours work well, hope you like it!

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:


3 comments:

Judith said...

Great design - love this CAS card hugs Judith x

Unknown said...

This is really lovely Sarah!
I hope you had a lovely Christmas and thank you for my lovely card!
Have a wonderful 2014!
Lizy xx

The Crafty Blonde said...

great card, love the stamp design and cas style. Thanks for joining us this challenge at MMCS xx