Sunday 8 December 2013

Something A Little Different

Hello all, hope you've enjoyed your weekend. I have something a little different to share today, and not a snowflake in sight!
A friend asked me if I could make 2 afternoon tea cards as she has bought tickets for her Mum and Gran to go for a champagne afternoon tea at a classy hotel and wanted something to put them in.
The papers are Do Crafts, digi stamp is from Just Inklinked, which can be found here, which I have coloured with my new Stampin Up markers and the ribbon and button are from my stash. I will be back tomorrow, possibly with another Christmas card! But for now here's my card, hope you like it!


2 comments:

Shelby said...

What a yummy card! Perfect for the recipients and love the bright cheery colors.

Shelby

coops said...

so gorgeous sarah.fab pretty design and fab yummy image :D

xx coops xx