Friday 4 October 2013

Creative Inspirations DT - No Square Or Rectangle Cards

Morning all, it's horribly wet and cold here on the East Coast, so a good excuse to stay in and craft!
Before I start though I thought I better share my DT card for this weeks challenge over at Creative Inspirations, where the theme is 'No square or rectangle cards'. For my creation I have gone for a step card, the papers are MME, die cut flourishes are spellbinders, flowers are WOC and the sweet image is from The Paper Shelter, who are this weeks sponsor and are offering $20 gift certificate  to one lucky winner, so make sure you join in the fun to be in with a chance of winning!
Thanks for stopping by, here's my card, hope you like it!

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:


1 comment:

coops said...

so gorgeous sarah.i love your pretty design and colours and the image is stunning :D

xx coops xx