Saturday 26 October 2013

Creative Inspirations DT - Anything Goes + Optional Sketch

Evening all, just stopping by to share my DT card for this weeks challenge over at Creative Inspirations, where the theme is Anything Goes with an optional sketch. I thought I would make another Christmas to add to my stash! I have used a sweet Magnolia Tilda image, coloured with Promarkers, cardstock is American Crafts, pearls are from Papermania, the papers are also Magnolia, and the flowers are from WOC. We have a fab prize up for grabs- £10 gift voucher for My Mum's Craft Shop, and as the theme is 'Anything Goes' you've no excuse not to join in!
Be sure to check out the rest of the DT's creations HERE, here's my card, hope you like it!

And here's the sketch:

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:


8 comments:

coops said...

so gorgeous sarah.stunning pretty layers and details and I love your sweet tilda.
thanks too for joining us this week at PFP :D

xx coops xx

Kim Butterworth said...

Such a cute little girl! The colour scheme is beautiful. Thanks for joining us at Perfectly Rustics.

Sharnee Torrents said...

Dearest Sarah, I LOVE your card!! Those delightful flowers and the layers are awesome!! I really like what you've done with the edges too with the white!! Super job!! Thanks heaps for joining us at Perfectly Rustics!
Smiles SHarnee :)

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card, love that image & you have showcased her so well x

Julie said...

Gorgeous card! Love the designand your fabulous flowers! Thanks for joining in my P challenge at Passion for Promarkers! Hugs, Juliexx

Eileen said...

Love your interpretation of the layout. Great use of colour and embellies. Beautiful card. Thanks for joining in with the PFP ‘Give us a P’ challenge this week, and good luck
Eileen x

Eager Beaver said...

Your flowers are beautiful! Love the colour combo and the different layers. Thanks so much for joining us at Perfectly Rustics.

Anet's Crafting said...

Your card is beautiful and striking Sarah, I love the image and beautiful roses.