Thursday 17 October 2013

ColourQ DT - Challenge #211

Evening all, yes, I'm playing catch up again! Why do we have to work!
I thought I would share my DT card for this weeks challenge over at Colour Q. We have a gorgeous colour palette and inspirational photo to get you inspired.
I found the perfect digi image over at Bugaboo, coloured with Promarkers and Stampin Up markers, teamed it with some Stampin Up and American Crafts cardstock and finished it off with ribbon and button from my stash.
Be sure to check out the rest of the DT's creations, there are some fab makes this week. The rest of the Royal Court are so creative!
Anyway, enough waffle, I will be back shortly with my Creative Inspirations DT make, but for now, here's my card, hope you like it!



And here's the colour palette

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:


9 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

HAHA love the sentiment and those sassy shoes!! Cute card ;)

Wishcraft said...

Ooh love those colours, great image too. Fab card :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Unknown said...

Oh this is fabby Sarah! Such wonderful colours and great layout! :)
Lizy xx

coops said...

so stunning sarah.fabulous bright colours and I love your spooky image :D

xx coops xx

Inkyfingers said...

What fun to find an image so close the inspiration photo. Love your card!

Mel @ Princess Melus Crafts said...

Super card and great sentiment!

Thank you for sharing this with us at Aud Sentiments!

Mel xx

Glenda Atkins said...

Fun card, made me smile, loving the image and sentiment! Thanks for joining us at the Doodle Pantry Digital Challenge #39!

cebelica said...

He he, the sentiment on your card made me smile. :D Great work! Thanks for playing with us at Crafty ribbons! Hugs! xx

Lucy said...

Oh I love those colours! So different for a Halloween themed card but it works so well!!!! I love the image and that sentiment made me laugh out loud!

Thanks for joining us at Digi Galore.

Lucy DT x