Tuesday 3 September 2013

The Ribbon Reel DT - White On White

Afternoon peeps, just stopping by to share my DT card for this weeks challenge over at The Ribbon Reel, where the theme this week is 'White On White' 
It's Pauline's turn to host and she has chosen this gorgeous picture for your inspiration.
                                      
For my card I have used White shimmer card and white embossed DP, the stamp is Magnolia, which I have added stickles to, sentiment is computer generated and the ribbon and button are from The Ribbon Reel. Be sure to get creating and join in the challenge we have a fab prize of £10 gift certificate to spend on lot's of crafty goodies from The Ribbon Reel, here's my card, hope you like it!



I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:



4 comments:

Bridie said...

This is really lovely

Thank you so much for stopping by and commenting on my blog



Have a great day!



Bridie@BGPayne Crafts

Unknown said...

What a gorgeous Wedding card Sarah! :)
Lizy xx

coops said...

so beautiful sarah.stunning WOW design and I love the cake :D

xx coops xx

cass said...

What an amazing result with white on white,great wedding card, thanks for joining us at Brown Sugar this week