Monday 5 August 2013

The Ribbon Reel DT - Flowers And Chevrons

Evening all, apologies for my lack of posts over the weekend, but we were celebrating our wedding anniversary, so I had a break from crafting!
Today it's time for a new challenge over at The Ribbon Reel, and Michelle has chosen a gorgeous inspirational photo:
                                      
We would like you to create a project using the colours in the photo, plus chevrons, flowers and ribbons.
For my card I have used American Crafts cardstock, Chevron Die is Papertrey Ink, ribbon is from The Ribbon Reel, flowers from Dotty 4 Crafts and WOC and the sentiment is also Papertrey Ink.
Be sure to stop by The Ribbon Reel blog and check out the rest of the DT's creations, here's my card, hope you like it!

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:


1 comment:

Chana Malkah said...

This is a great card! The design is balanced, the colors are bold and your use of the chevrons is fabulous! Wonderful project beautifully executed. Thanks for dropping this off by our house at 613 Avenue Create! We look forward to your next visit.
Hugz,
Chana, Owner