Tuesday 13 August 2013

May Your Birthday...............

Hello peeps, just a quick post as I have just got in from work after another long day, never mind, more pennies for crafting goodies!
Luckily I had made a card last night, so at least I have something to share. I have teamed the colour combo over at The Paper players with this week sketch over at Retro Sketches. Not sure why but the Pink cardstock looks Orange in the photo, however it is actually Pink IRL!
The cardstock is American Crafts, sentiment and Love Heart stamps are Papertrey Ink, inked with Dew Drop inks and the rhinestones are from my stash, hope you like it!


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:


3 comments:

stampwithsandy said...

Great card, and great way to combine the challenges! Love your row of hearts and your multi-colored sentiment. Thanks for playing along this week at The Paper Players, Sarah!

Gisela said...

Super cute card, love the colors.

coops said...

so gorgeous sarah.beautiful sentiment and I love the hearts and colours :D

xx coops xx