Wednesday 10 July 2013

Game On

Hello peeps, shock, horror, I'm back with my second post of the day!
I wanted to make my Nephew's birthday card, so thought I might as well follow a colour combo, so I used the colours from this weeks CAS Colours And Sketches Challenge. The sketch is from Seize The Birthday but the challenge is last weeks, but I thought the sketch was perfect for this card so used it anyway!
The cardstock is American Crafts and the stamp and sentiments are from my Papertrey Ink Game On set, hope you like it!


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:


6 comments:

coops said...

so stunning sarah.fab design and I love your colours :D

xx coops xx

Louise van Vuren said...

Love your masculine card, very original use of the colours, they look perfect for your cas design. Thanks for playing along with the colour challenge at CC&S this week

Louise xx

Deepti said...

This is such an adorable masculine card :) I love it, I could have never though of for a masculine card with these colors :)

Kylie said...

GREAT card! Perfectly CAS and perfect use of our colours! Thanks so much for playing along at CC&S xx

Karen (carefree creations) said...

Awesome card! I love how you used the colors. Great layout too. Thanks for playing along with us at CAS Colours & Sketches!

Bridie said...

Fantastic teen card!!

Thank you so much for stopping by and commenting on my blog



Have a fabulous weekend!



Bridie@BGPayne Crafts