Saturday 6 July 2013

Daisy, Daisy!

Evening peeps, hope you are all enjoying lovely weather, here on the East coast it's been glorious!
Today's card is inspired by this weeks challenge over at WOC, where the theme is 'Daisies' I instantly thought of a gorgeous Tilda image which would be perfect for this challenge 'Tilda With Daisy'.
I have coloured her with Promarkers, papers are Sweet Shoppe, flowers from WOC and my stash and the ribbon is from my local haberdashery, hope you like it!



I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:


4 comments:

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

so sweet!! i love those bright colours on her :)

coops said...

so stunning sarah.really love your colours and gorgeous design and tilda :D

xx coops xx

Claire said...

Really pretty card, love the image and fab colours. Hugs, Claire x

Kelly Lloyd said...

Beautiful card x