Sunday 23 June 2013

Bright And Zingy

Evening peeps, hope you've enjoyed your weekend, I'm afraid we've had a weekend of rain here on the East Coast so not been up to anything exciting!
Today's card is nice and bright to remind us summer is on the way!
I have followed the sketch over at Freshly Made Sketches and teamed it with the colour combo from Playdate Cafe. The cardstock is American Crafts, embossed with Crafts Too musical note embossing folder, stamp is Inkadinkado and the sentiment is from my stash, hope you like it!


I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:



6 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

Love the guitar! And you are right - this is bright and zingy! Thanks for joining us at FMS!

Jen Brum said...

Super fun card! Love that embossed musical background! Love the bright colours! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Linda Suarez said...

Great card! I love the embossing and the bright colors! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

coops said...

love this sara.fabulous zingy colours :D

xx coops xx

Veronica Z said...

I love this CAS card! Great use of color and design! Thank you for playing along with The Play Date Cafe!

Sandy Trefger said...

Your card is definitely bright and zingy! Love it! The green embossed background is fabulous with the guitar! Thanks for sharing with my challenge at Sandy's Crafty Creations!