Friday 28 December 2012

Quick and Simple Christmas

Hello all, hope you all had a lovely Christmas, ours was great, I received some lovely gifts, including crafty stash, so that makes it even better!
The days have flown by and I can't believe it's time for  a new challenge over at Charisma Cardz already!  This weeks theme is nice and easy - 'Anything Goes' so feel free to create whatever you fancy. I was in need of a quick Christmas card for a lovely elderly gentleman we know, so I followed the fab colour combo over at Colour-Q, unfortunately I was too late to enter the challenge but I think the colours helped me make a lovely card!
I have used my fab Dew Drop inks, Kanban bauble stamp set, snowflake embossing folder and some gorgeous Red grosgrain stitched edge ribbon teamed with Natural button twine, all finished off with pretty rhinestones, hope you like it!
Be sure to head over to the Charisma blog to check out the rest of the DT's creations, then get creating and join in the fun!


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:


5 comments:

DIANA L. said...

This is so pretty. I love the stamp you used and the added rhinestone for bling in the middle.
Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday ornament with ribbon challenge DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Lin said...

Very pretty design! Thanks for sharing it with us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge!

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Gorgeous creation, really elegant & classy!

Thank you for sharing with us at Delightful Challenges, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx

coops said...

simply stunning sarah.i love the elegant design and colours :D

xx coops xx

Marilyn said...

Now this is one pretty card! I like the image, bling and embossing... fab!
Thanks for joining us at Christmas at Sweet Stampin'.
Marilyn