Saturday 15 December 2012

Charisma Cardz Challenge #49 - Christmas Makes

Evening all, hope you are enjoying your weekend.
Apologies first as I am rather late in posting for this weeks challenge over at Charisma Cardz, sorry girls!
I have been working very long hours so haven't had time to do anything!
This week the challenge is 'Christmas Makes' which suits me perfectly as I have just finished making some Christmas sweet bags to put in everyone's bag. We have 2 fab sponsors offering great prizes, Meljens Design - 4 Digi's and Stamping Boutique - 4 Digi's, so why not join us, you could be a lucky winner!
I made the bags by filling cellophane  bags with sweets and cutting out a rectangle of cardstock for each bag, I then stamped each piece of cardstock with snowflakes, added a sentiment and die cut and stuck them on using double sided tape, here's the finished product, hope you like them!



I would like to enter these into the following challenges:



3 comments:

coops said...

these are gorgeous sarah :D

xx coops xx

Robin Parker said...

What a fabulous gift for everyone! Thanks for sharing on the Belli Challenge for Something Sweet.

Pat K said...

Great treat bags and I love how you stamped the snowflakes...very pretty. They just happen to have one of my favourite candies as well...mmmmm.

Thanks so much for joining us at Delicious Doodles. xx