Tuesday 13 November 2012

Let's Celebrate

Evening all, just a quick post before the final episode of The Paradise, I love that programme!
Tonight I thought I would have a break from the snowflakes and glitter so I made a celebration card. The image is 'Happy New Year Tilda' coloured with promarkers, the papers are scraps from my stash, flowers from WOC and the ribbon and lace, which you can only just see! are from my local haberdashery store, thanks for stopping by, hope you like it!



I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:



7 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

Wow this is beautiful Sarah love that image of Tilda and what fantastic colours and embellishments you have used, superb creation.
hugs
lorraine x

Doreen said...

A beautiful card,lovely image and papers.xxx

coops said...

so gorgeous sarah.fab image and your striking colours are stunning ;D

xx coops xx

Marlene Atkinson said...

Gorgeous card,lovely colours. Thank you for joining the Robyns Fetish challenge this week. Marlene DT

Debs said...

Gorgeous card Sarah - beautifully coloured Tilda and the colour combo is so striking.
Thanks for playing along with us at An Oldie But Goodie this time.
Good luck.
Debs xx

Liliya said...

I love how you coloured this Tilda!! Fabulous card!
Thank you for joining Robyn's Fetish Challenge! Lilia DT

Yone said...

Lovely card. I've got this new Tilda Stamp now !
Tks for joining the House of Gilli Challenge and I invite you for the next Die Cuts Challenge ! Hugs, Yone