Thursday 15 November 2012

Charisma Cardz Challenge 45 - Keep Your Cool

Evening all, I'm afraid I'm a little late with my DT post for Charisma Cardz, but have worked a 12 hour shift today, so please forgive me!
This weeks challenge chosen by me is 'Keep Your Cool' simply make a creation using cool colours from the colour wheel, simple!
I have used the cool Ski Edwin with snowflakes image coloured with Promarkers, the papers are from my stash, mesh from The Ribbon Girl, ribbon and button from my local haberdashery store and a few stickles to finish it off!
We have two fab sponsors with great prizes up for grabs: Crafty Ribbons - mystery ribbon prize and Joanna Sheen - £10 Voucher
So get out your cool colours and get creating!




I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:




9 comments:

Hazel said...

What a great Edwin image (haven't seen this one before) - just right for a boy's card - love it - super card - thanks for joining in my CHNC challenge 98 - hope to see you again soon. x

Sarahshandmadecardsx said...

A great card Sarah. I love the image and great design.

Hugs Sarahxx

Kelly Lloyd said...

Great image and colouring. Love the layout too.

Hugs Kelly

Rina said...

GREAT boy card...I am so boy card challenged!!!
Thanks so much for sharing your talent with us at Fashionista this challenge!
DT Coordinator Rina

coops said...

so gorgeous sarah.stunning colours and design and i love the image :D

xx coops xx

Unknown said...

Beautiful card! I do hope Edwins bottom doesn't get too cold!

Thanks for joining the Creative Card Crew challenge!

Sheena
xxx

Lydia said...

this is so cute and what a great image xxx thanks for sharing with us at MMCS xxx

Unknown said...

Oh so cute! What an adorable image :) Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew!

Gaynor Greaves said...

Really nice card, love your layout and the image is fab, thanks for joining our challenge at MMCS, Gaynor x