Thursday, 31 May 2012

Pink And Girly

Evening all, hope you are all enjoying your week.
I managed to fit in an hour in the craft room this afternoon, so thought I would share my creation with you all!
I have used a Tilda image (just for a change!) the papers are first edition, flowers from WOC and gingham ribbon from the ribbon blog, my intention was to make it nice and girly, I think I've succeeded!
Thanks for stopping by, hope you like it!



I Would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

12 comments:

Debs said...

Hi Sarah
It certainky is pink and girly - and gorgeous too :o)
Have a fab evening.
Take care
Debs xx

Crafty Chris said...

def girly and def gorgeous luv it.
Chris x

Lorraine said...

Just gorgeous Sarah! Love the papers and the image is so cute!
Lorraine x

angelwhispers said...

She is beautiful Sarah and love the detail so perfect for little tilda! Chanelle xx

Leah Ann Gast said...

Awe, so sweet and pretty! Love it! Hugs! Leah Ann

Fleur said...

Gorgeous card
BIG HUGZ Fleur xXx

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Woo-hoo, love your awesome layout. Tilda looks so sweet as ever and the flowers are gorgeous.

Alyce said...

Sarah this is so adorable! I love all of the pinks and that image is the cutest. What an awesome bird cage die too! :)

Catherine said...

This is beautiful and I love that birdcage die....

Kelly Lloyd said...

Such a pretty girly card Sarah.

Love all the details and embellishes

Have a good weekend

Hugs Kelly

coops said...

wow beautiful card sarah.i love your pretty papers and colours and the image is so sweet :D

xx coops xx

Elaine said...

Simply GORGEOUS I love this card what a fab image well done Hugs Elaine