Wednesday 23 May 2012

Another attempt at a layout!

Evening all, hope you are well and enjoying the glorious weather!
Tonight I have my second attempt at a scrapbook layout to share with you. The pics are from our holiday in Turkey two years ago, but let me tell you now they're not very flattering! I am being very brave posting this as we had just spent a couple of hours in the Turkish Baths and I didn't have a scrap of make-up on! These were taken on the third day of our holiday when my husband and I took our youngest daughter and our niece to the baths for the day, we had such a laugh, but I'm not sure we were glowing afterwards!
I have followed the layout over at 'The Paper Variety' hope you like it!



I would like to enter this layout into the challenge over at  

1 comment:

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

hehe these are great Sarah! Love the photos you must have had such a great time :)