Friday 23 March 2012

Mothers Day, with a twist!

Evening all, hope you are well, the weekends here yaay!
Tonight I have a card to share which I made for my MIL, for Mothers day. So your probably thinking pink, flowers, ribbon lace? no, my MIL is a keen angler so I made her a fishing themed card! 
Whilst browsing through Blog land I came across a gorgeous card on Vicky's blog and my first thought was Mothers Day! However when I checked out the saturated canary digi shop I realised this image hadn't been released. I contacted Krista as I knew this image would be perfect and she very kindly let me have it before release date, thank you so much Krista, you are a star.
So here is my creation, it made my MIL's day!



The image is called 'I got this boys' and can be found here, papers and embellishments are from 'Sweet Shoppe', twine and buttons from stash and the sentiment is computer generated.     
Hope you like it!

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:




18 comments:

Catherine said...

Fab card, cool image for mothers day...

coops said...

stunning card sarah.i love this fab new image and your details and design are fabulous :D

xx coops xx

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Beautiful colouring and love this new image!! :D

Margaret said...

Super card Sarah, and just adore the sentiment! Thanks for joining us at Digistamps4Joy.
Margy (owner)

Margaret said...

Super card Sarah, and just adore the sentiment! Thanks for joining us at Digistamps4Joy.
Margy (owner)

Anne said...

Gorgeous card Sarah.
Thanks for joining us on Polka Doodles this week and good luck
Anne x

Charlene said...

This card is just too cute...great coloring and love the embellishments and sentiment. Thanks for joining us at Digistamsp4Joy Water/Blue Challenge...good luck ~ Charlene DS4J DT

Charlene said...

This card is just too cute...great coloring and love the embellishments and sentiment. Thanks for joining us at Digistamsp4Joy Water/Blue Challenge...good luck ~ Charlene DS4J DT

Nicola Jayne Saul said...

Fantastic card, love the image too. Thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles, love NJ X

Caz said...

Lovely card, thanx for joining us at Digistamps4joy and good luck..

Caz DS4J DT

Star said...

This is so cute! I love the papers!! Thank you for playing along with us at Digistamps 4 Joy!

xx Star

P.S. If you are a member of CDAC's Digistamps 4 Joy group (or join before the end of the challenge) and post a link to your card in the Gift discussion of the group, you will automatically get a new, unreleased Digistamps 4 Joy image for FREE! Visit the group here.

Loopylou. said...

super cute sarah!
Thank you for popping in on us over on the Saturated Canary challenge blog
hugs Lou xxx

Vicky said...

Hi sweetie this is absolutely fabulous it really is I so love this image, I totally fell in love with it as soon as I saw it. Love the embellishments & the papers. Its perfect shug.

Thank you also for joining us girlies over at Saturated Canary, good luck hun.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

theboelemas@aol.com said...

Fab card hun, I love the can of worms!! Thanks for joining us this week over at Polka Doodles - Good Luck.

Claire x

Ellis said...

Fantastic card you've made! =)
Thanks for joining us at Digistamps4Joy! =)
Hugs, Elenor DT

PinksyDoodles said...

Such a fun card! Thank you for joining us at Polka Doodles.
Clare x

Jen Leeflang said...

What a cute image!
Thanks for joining us our our Blue Water challenge at Digistamps 4 Joy! We hope to see you again for our next challenge.
luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DT LEAD

FauxPainter - Dee Paramour said...

A really cute card. Thanks for taking part in the Polka Doodles challenge