Monday 30 January 2012

You are a star!

Evening all, thanks for stopping by. Tonight's card is one of those 'just because' cards, I haven't followed any sketches or themes, but I was dying to use my new stash from 'A Trip Down Memory Lane'. The service from Mel and Jill was exceptional, I ordered on Saturday and my parcel arrived today, hows that for speedy! Be sure to check out their fab goodies here, you won't be disappointed. Anyway onto tonight's card, sorry but another Tilda image, I do love that little lady!
The papers are My Little Shoebox and I've managed to find some kraft card, hope you like it!


Image - Magnolia Tilda
DP - My Little Shoebox, Kimono
Flowers - Wild Orchid Crafts
Sentiment - Tiddly Inks
Cardstock - Bazzill Kraft


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:


8 comments:

Rene said...

This is absolutely ADORABLE! Love it! Thank you so much for joining us at MIM this week! Remember, to be in the running to win second prize from our sponsor this week just leave a comment for another entry. Be sure to mention you saw them on Make It Monday. The more entries you comment on the more chances you have of winning! Good luck,
Rene :D

Unknown said...

Oh she is cute. I cant help making cards with her too..lol. Love the colours & the flowers. A Fab card x

Anonymous said...

So gorgeous, no wonder you couldn't wait to ink her up! Love your papers, colours an those fab flowers.
x

Creations by Shirl said...

This is so cute Sarah...
Of course any card with Tilda on it is a fave of mines....To bad they don't make them in digi's... Great layout and those bg papers look familiar in my stash box.... LOL!!!!

catherine said...

I have just come across your blog and your card is gorgeous. Loving the way you have put it all together. i have become your newest follower and looking forward to seeing more of your crafting
x catherine

coops said...

gorgeous card sarah.your colours are fantastic and i love the sweet tilda and scrummy flowers :D

xx coops xx

scrap joanny said...

wow this is amazing card and colors - thanks so much for playing with lollipop crafts- hugs Joanna

Cheryl J said...

Love this card! It brought a flashback to my youngest (who is now 43;-) when she decided to run away to the house next door when she was about 5 and packed up a few of her things.=;-) Blessings, Cheryl