Tuesday 15 November 2011

Let It Snow!

Evening all, sorry but another quick post before dashing out to work!
Tonight I have another Christmas Card to share, I feel like I'm actually getting on well with these now, but I've still loads to make!
Tonight's card is make using a fab digi fro Meljens Designs and tried to follow a clean and simple theme, hope you like it!


Image - Meljens Designs, Bundled little snowboy 
Blue pearl card, white Bazill card
Ribbon - From Stash
Snowflakes - Ebay
Pearls - Wild Orchid Crafts
Sentiment - Computer Generated



I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:




6 comments:

coops said...

stunning card sarah.i love the fab snowman and your colours and design are gorgeous :D

xx coops xx

carol said...

ooh adorable card, love the image and colour, thanks for joining us at CRAFTY CATZ, x carol

Curly said...

OMGosh this is one awesome creation, I just love colour theme, fabulous image and just perfectly coloured, its just perfect for our challenge this week,

Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Catz Use a Digi Challenge I hope you can join us again next week


Good Luck with the challenge,
Hugs Bridget Crafty Catz DT :-)x

Shanna Shands said...

He is such a fun and cute snowman. Thank you for joining Paper Sundaes.

Debs said...

such a sweet card...thanks for joining in my challenge this week at PFP..hugs Debs

Andie's Space said...

Hi Sarah,
This little cutie looks fabulous. Thanks for joining us at Passion For Promarkers this week.
Hugs,
Andie xx