Thursday 27 October 2011

Not a snowflake in sight!

Evening all, hope you are all well, is anyone else sick of Christmas cards or is it just me!
I have only made four but that's enough for now, so i made a nice simple card using some fab digi papers i purchased from Jessica Sprague named ' Odds n Ends ' .
I have followed the sketch over at Sketch Saturday, hope you like it!


DP - Odds n Ends
Image - Tilda coloured with Promarkers
Flowers - Wild Orchid Crafts
Ribbon - From Stash
Sentiment - Magazine Freebie



I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:






7 comments:

Catherine said...

Fab card, love the colours...

Vicky said...

Super gorgeous Sarah....!

big hugs Vicky xx

Sharon said...

An adorable card. Just love this little stamp. Such nice bright colours.

coops said...

gorgeous card sarah.your colours and design are stunning and fab sweet image ;D

xx coops xx

Faye said...

Oh wow! What a beautiful card. I love what you've done with our sketch and I think the image is sooooooooooooooo cute. Have a lovely weekend. Thanks for playing at Sketch Saturday and Good Luck. :)
x

Chrissy said...

Fabulous image and colouring Sarah,gorgeous card...not sick of Christmas, but Halloween cards have drained me..lol..

Thanks for sharing with us at ‘Make it Monday’

Luv CHRISSYxx

Don’t forget. .if you leave a comment on another entrant, mention that you saw their card on ‘Make it Monday’ for a chance at second prize.. the more you comment on and mention MIM, the more chances at winning second prize.

Shirley-Anne said...

Hello Sarah .
Such a cute image.
Love the layout ,great take on sketch
Finished my Christmas cards early before I got sick of them .Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday .
Shirley-Anne